Code of conduct
The Basement Waterproofing Association and its members are commited to upholding a code of conduct for ethical behaviour and professional service.
- Apply fair treatment, courtesy, reasonable and honest conduct in the efficient operation of business.
- Service and promote the interests of the basement waterproofing industry.
- Support research designed to advance the professional image of the industry through innovation, the application of new techniques, methods and products.
- Participate in the furthering of favourable relations with all public authorities concerned with the administration of relevant building and construction tasks.
- Build strong relationships with manufacturers and suppliers of goods and services and related industry associations.
- Support training and development initiatives that strive to maintain a high standard of workmanship.
- Encourage professional development for all stakeholders that constantly seek to lift the standards and improve practical and administrative skills in the industry.
- Encourage the friendly exchange of technical information and the sharing of practical knowledge between members.
- Conduct all business activities in a professional and ethical manner.