Our focus at J G McCoy is innovation
Our company ethos ‘new inventions for old problems’ ensures that each of our products introduces the best standards to the Construction Industry and improves site safety practices.
J G McCoy highly commended Kicker System, Box Bead and FAB Bench range delivers the highest quality standards and improved safety and sustainability to construction projects. We are equipped and stocked to provide dispatch to all UK projects.
J G McCoy’s innovative Kicker System delivers a fast, accurate and easy system for casting monolithic concrete upstand details. The Kicker System is ideal for use in retaining walls, in-situ basements, sub-structures, swimming pools, biomass tanks and any aspect that helps the contractor in forming concrete kickers in accordance with BS8102:2009.
Each bracket used in our Kicker System is manufactured by ISO 9001 registered UK manufactures and independently tested and certified. Delivering precision engineered quality to builders in every kicker bracket produced.
Our Kicker System provides the following benefits:
- Working with you – free technical support with on-site tool box talks for first time users
- Safe Practice – removal of strutting or propping of the kicker formwork essentially reduces (i) the risk of accidents from slips and trips around the kicker area, (ii) the amount of waste relating to timber cutting, (iii) the probability of risks and hazards attributed to both hand and power saw usage.
- Technically Superior Product – load / strength testing certifications proven by independent testing.
- Ease of use – Each bracket fits any rebar size and hangs any timber size. Timber is fully suspended off the rebar.
- Sustainable productivity – No rubbish from strutting is generated during the striking phase, which reduces skip usage and benefits the contractor’s carbon footprint and their EP&L figures for sustainable practices on site.
- Supplying Nationwide – Serving multi-disciplined specialist contractors and main contractors throughout the UK. The Kicker System is used on projects of various size and investment to provide this formwork detail. Always stocked and ready to dispatch. The McCoy Kicker System has entered into various prestigious projects such as One Tower Bridge, The Royal Albert Hall, Deephams Way Sewage Update to Biomass projects in Milton Keynes, Dublin and Ballymena.
For more information, please visit us at jgmccoy.com