The PUDLO Waterproof Concrete System has been advancing the performance of waterproof concrete for over 140 years and is ideal for use on basements and underground structures, podium decks, swimming pools and waterside developments.
It is the complete solution to creating waterproof, durable, corrosion-resistant concrete.
The PUDLO Waterproof Concrete System is ISO 9001 and BBA certified and is accompanied by a 20 year warranty, effectively assuring performance and workmanship for the same period.
As well as this, PUDLO has a dedicated site support team to ensure nothing is left to chance. The use of PUDLO is project-managed by these experienced, TechICT and AMICT qualified technicians who provide quality control of the application, from concrete design, batching and mixing to site preparation, pouring, and post-cure.
The PUDLO waterproofing system has many benefits, including:
- Industry-Leading Warranty – 20 year project warranty, not just a simple product guarantee.
- Working With You – Free support from our in-house CAD team to prepare all waterproofing details for your project and produce a high quality, project specific Ebook.
- Quality Assurance – On-site ISO 9001 accredited technical support team.
- Ease of Use – PUDLO is incorporated into the concrete providing an integral membrane.
- Fully NHBC Compliant System – Used extensively on many NHBC projects.
- CSSW Trained Surveyors – Now a requirement in many applications. We are experts in our field.
- Dual System Waterproofing available including Gas Membrane covered by One Single Warranty – PUDLO can incorporate a preferred secondary system in the completed design.
- Technically Superior Product – Proven by independent testing by BBA.
PUDLO Waterproof Concrete has worked with major contractors on many prestigious projects both in the UK and internationally. These include the Dubai Fountains, One Tower Bridge and the Royal Albert Hall to name only a few.